Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Friday, March 28, 2008

My First Blog...What you can expect...



You might be surprised to learn that this is my first blog and my first blog entry as well! As the title implies...It's all about Libby! Before Libby, I might have had a few interesting things to "blog" about myself, but now Libby is the most interesting, entertaining and amusing thing in my life! She makes me laugh (most of the time), she makes me angry and frustrated (a very small portion of the time), and she makes me wonder what could possibly be next! It is all of these experiences that you can expect to read about in my blog. I hope you will enjoy these little antidotes as much as I enjoy sharing them with you. I hope you will check back often. I am just learning how to navigate around this blog site, the more I learn the more postings and pictures you will see!

No comments: