Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Saturday, July 26, 2008

Libby's Butterfly Birthday!

I know it has taken me forever, but I'm finally getting around to posting some pics from Libby's 4th Birthday! (My Baby!) Libby had a really good time playing with all her little friends and luckily it wasn't even too hot that day!


Here is Libby's Butterfly Birthday cake. When I tucked her in bed the night before her party I hadn't decorated the cake yet. She said, "Mommy don't forget to put the sprinkles on my cake! Did you almost forget?" I assured her there would be lots of sprinkles! She was very impressed the next day when she saw her cake!


I know I don't have much time left before Libby stops letting me dress her up in such "ensembles!" Here she is in her butterfly dress, with her butterfly wings and butterfly head band on! Isn't she so cute!?


What would a butterfly cake be without butterfly candles! Here she is with her cake before we sing "Happy Birthday"


Libby loves the "Fancy Nancy" books. They have come out with a whole line of toys now. Here is Libby with two of her prizes... Fancy Nancy and her dog Frenchy!

1 comment:

Mama B said...

The cake is awesome! And maybe I am the magnet... ah geez. Miss ya sista!