Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Saturday, August 2, 2008

Slip N Slide Adventures!












It really hasn't been that long since I've posted...it's just your imagination! Anyway I'll be doing some catch-up blogging now!
Here are some pics of Libby playing on her slip n slide that she got for her birthday! She loves this thing! I think for the first two weeks she played on it everyday! Now for the embarrassing stuff...(it won't affect her until she's older)...After Libby had been playing outside and was all wet she came up to me and said she had to got potty. I took one look at her dripping wet, thinking about how she would drip all through the house and also thinking about how hard it is to pull a wet swimsuit up and down...and I just told her to pee outside! She asked how and I told her to just pee through her swim suit! I know...another mother of the year award for me! So that first time, she picked a spot in the grass and squatting slightly in a wide stance and watched the pee stream from her suit! She was really amused! I think she pee'd 2-3 other times and always went back to the same spot! Now whenever she's going out to play in the pool or slip n slide she waits to pee so she can do it outside! It's really cute! I did pull her aside one day and reminded her she only does this when she has her swim suit on and only at home! I could just see her at swim lessons telling her teacher she has to go potty, getting out of the pool and standing on the sidewalk to pee!

No comments: