Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Friday, September 18, 2009

School Picture Day

It's that time of year again! Picture Day! Even though I just had Libby's pictures taken in July, I am having her picture taken at school! How can you pass up school pictures? They are always just so ?unique?! Is that the word I'm looking for? Although, in my opinion, Libby has not taken a bad school picture yet. We will see in 20 years from now if Libby thinks otherwise!

Here is my baby! I should have put her in a onesie or a romper or something so she would quit looking so grown! That would give her something to be embarrassed about when she gets older!

I know she's mine so I'm terribly biased, but she is so freakin' cute! I truly believe if she were ugly I would say so!

She's funny too! She will be the total package when she turns 30 and is old enough to date!
When I took her picture she would scoot a little closer to me and tell me took take her picture again...


closer...



EXTREME CLOSE-UP!
I actually like this picture though! She isn't exhibiting her fake smile/squinty eyes combo! And for some reason she looks a little tan!
I love my Libby!

No comments: