Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gymnastics

It has been a while since I've taken pictures of Libby at gymnastics. I just happen to have had my camera with me the other day so I that I would snap away! Although the pics never turn out well because the parents are all on the other side of a glass wall! Well, they are still good enough for me to enjoy! Hopefully it's enough to satisfy your curiousity as well!

Libby is on the bar on the right with the purple leotard on.
She just got that outfit that day. Libby picked
it out...it has doggy bones on it!
Libby is doing really well on the bars. I think it was just this
summer when she was still scared to flip around them!

Here she is working on her bridge.
(Back in my day they were called back bends!)
Anyway, she's supposed to fall back into a bridge from
a standing position. She is still having trouble with this.

She does well up to this point. She's just leaning into
position right now.

It's when she starts to fall back that she messes up.
Look at her legs!
That's ok! We just keep practicing!

Libby is on the far right.
They are doing spider handstands over to a forward roll.
Just in case you were wondering!

No comments: