Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Sunday, September 5, 2010

It was a beautiful day!

Today was the perfect day! It was the right temperature, right amount of sunshine, and a gentle breeze! Only if the leaves were turning colors could it have been a more beautiful day! After sleeping my four hours today, I got up and finished a good book while I waited for my little munchkin to return home from her daddy's house. I sure do miss her when she's gone! Sometimes things happen in life that remind you to take time and enjoy the little things. So today, I sat outside and watched Libby play and just enjoyed!

She's my little acrobat!

She's practicing her fireman skills.


I love that she is so silly sometimes!


Going down the slide upside down.


Libby came home from her dad's the dirtiest I have ever seen her.
I thought she still looked beautiful.


I love this kiddo to pieces!


I like this picture. It looks like she's floating!



This girl spends 50% of her day in a handstand.
No Joke!

No comments: