Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Birthday Adventure

Today Libby went to a birthday party for one of her friends from preschool. The party was at one of those "paint your own" pottery places. I've gone myself before and had lots of fun, so I was excited for Libby to try it out, too! And of course, it was a party, so what could be more fun!?


Sydney and Libby.
The girls don't go to the same school anymore, but we still enjoy getting together with Sydney and her mom! They are usually up for anything we are! It's good to have friends like that!

So Serious! Libby is really concentrating on painting.
That's what I'm telling you, but really she was being a butt and not looking at me or smiling on purpose! Once in a while she thinks its funny to do that! She is making a star-person. I think she will really be surprised how much different it will look after it's been fired.

Well at least this time she was looking at me, sort of! But she would only give me that face!
Libby had fun at the party, but of course she wanted to stay longer. I had to explain that since the party was at a store we couldn't just stay and hang out all day! She was bummed!

No comments: