Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Forget Christmas!

I just got a new steam vac over the weekend and with it came Libby's new favorite toy...the box! She loves this box because it is big, it has doors, and little holes (that were originally used for handles) that can be used to drop toys into the box! It's also big enough for her to eat her lunch in, like she is doing in the picture above! You can also turn it up so that it is a house, a hiding place, and I don't know what else! But she has played with this box for two days and eaten two meals in it! I think she already got her Christmas! I'm taking all the stuff I bought her back!

This is my last post before Christmas! I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow and enjoys the time they spend with their family and friends! I love seeing all the kids get excited at Christmas! It's the best! I can hardly wait! God has truly blessed us all! God is so good!

1 comment:

Katie said...

You are sooooo bad! Hahahahaha