Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Monday, December 1, 2008

Snow Day!

Libby was very ecstatic to wake up Sunday morning and see snow! I had been working Saturday night and was planning to stop at Lowe's on the way home from work to pick up some new outdoor Christmas lights. While I was picking out the lights I get a call from Libby. She wanted to know what shoes she should wear outside!We had just given her snow boots to my niece because Libby had outgrown them and we hadn't replaced them yet. Oh crap! I'm trying to think which shoes would be best for snow and Libby suggests her rain boots. I guess that's better than tennis shoes! Go ahead! After leaving Lowe's I feel guilty that my baby is going to be playing in the snow wearing rain boots. So I stop at Target on my way home and pick her up some snow boots...and some Xmas decorations...and Xmas presents...and a new outfit...I remember why I never go shopping after working all night! My brain is no longer able to rationalize! When I get home, Libby is already outside playing, Mike is plowing the drive, and they have already built a snowman...it is almost 10:30 when I get home! I bribe Libby into coming inside so she can wear her new snow boots and she immediately heads back outside. I follow her with my camera so I can get a few pictures of her playing in the snow then I head back inside to bed! After all, I should have been in bed 4 hours ago! That damn Target!


Libby and her snowman.

Libby hugging her snowman!

Now she's throwing snowballs at my truck. One of them made me duck, it went right by my head!


Another treasure from Target... A snowman t-shirt for Ginger! Libby thought that was hilarious!



We also put the Xmas tree up last night. But half of the lights on the tree weren't working so we had to go to Lowe's to get more lights. Libby was not going to wait one more day to put the Xmas tree up! While we were looking around at all the Xmas stuff at Lowe's, I found these sleigh bells. Being the creative mommy that I am, I put them around Libby's waist so she could wear them as a belt. Watch the movie below to see the Xmas monster I created!


She's my Jingle Bell Baby!

No comments: