Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Monday, May 4, 2009

A family Tradition

When I was little my brothers and I watched Grease EVERYDAY! They may not admit it now, but I know they did! It was my favorite movie! I loved all the singing and dancing! Now that I have Libby, I decided it was time she was introduced to Grease! She loved it! Although there are some parts I thought were a little inappropriate! I didn't notice these parts when I was little, so I'm hoping Libby doesn't either! It still is a great movie! There is nothing better than sitting in the recliner with Libby on my lap, snuggled up with a blanket and watching Grease!



I used to have the soundtrack on cassette!

"Summer Lovin'"

"Summer Lovin'"


"Hand Jive" at the dance off



"We'll always be together!"



I remember I even had all the lines in the movie and all the songs memorized! It must have been super annoying watching this movie with me!

No comments: