Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Monday, May 11, 2009

Libby's Softball Game

Libby had her second softball game last week...it was the first game I got to see! Her first game was on a Saturday afternoon, so I had to miss it since I spend my Saturdays sleeping! Libby did a really good job! She had two hits and even made it home! Here are some pics from the day:

Libby up to bat.

She made it to first...


She made it to second, but when it was time to run to 3rd, she got confused!
She started running towards the catcher, or home,I'm not sure where she was going! But after everyone started waving her to third base she got heading in the right direction! It was pretty cute!


She found her way to third and started heading towards home!



WooHoo! She scores!


Big high fives from the coach! He is really good about telling the girls
how good they did no matter what they do!

No comments: