Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mother's Day!

When I got home from work Sunday morning Libby had my mother's day gift waiting for me! She was so excited, she wanted to open my card and present for me. She's so funny! She got me a pretty little wind chime to hang outside with my porch swing. Then I had to hurry up and get Libby ready to go to the 4H grounds so she could show Nathan's pig for him! Yes, apparently my little princess plays with pigs! After I sent her off with her daddy I went to bed were I slept my day away! My mom came over in the afternoon to wake me up and take me to see Libby show her pig. We made it just in time! Libby did really good, especially considering she hadn't had much time to practice walking the pig. However after spending the day at the pig barn, she came home smelling a little less than fresh! She wasn't allowed to bring her boots in the house! Pig poo poo is nasty!


Her is Libby in the morning before she left.
She was sad because I pulled her hair back in a bun
and she didn't want it in a bun!
So as a payback, she wouldn't let me take her picture!
She looked cute though, you'll just have to take my word for it!
At times, the pig barn can get pretty noisy!


Tarah,Libby and the pig.
I don't know what it's name is!


Libby out in the arena walking her pig!
What a pro!



There were probably about ten pigs in the arena
at the same time! They all looked alike to me!


Sometimes the pig didn't cooperate!


Libby's pig didn't place, but she still did a great job!
I never thought my daughter would be out showing a pig!
She's only 70% princess, 30% tomboy!


Here is a little clip of Libby showing her pig!

No comments: