Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Friday Night Off

It seems once a year I get a Friday night off on a night when Nathan has a baseball game! I haven't been able to catch one of Nathan's games yet, so Libby and I went to see him play. She was very excited, especially since she has been playing softball, and because Nathan is her idol! Libby watched him for about half an hour then she was just goofing off and getting popcorn from the concession stand. But she did stop what was she was doing when it was Nathan's turn to bat so she could watch him!

Here is Nathan warming up.

He had some really good hits! He's come a long way since pee-wee!

Here he is playing first base. He looks a little bored.
I don't think anything was going on at the moment!


Here he is catching the ball and heading to first base.



And Libby took grandpa's pop bottle, filled it with rocks and made a rattle!
She was quite proud of herself!
BTW: Check out her farmer's tan! She only goes outside in tanks now because I'm trying to even her color out before her 5 year old pics in July! With all this rain I'm not sure I'll get that accomplished!

1 comment:

Megan Duchemin said...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that tries and evens out their child's farmers tan!