Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Little Graduate!

It was a sad, sad day for the mama back on May 22. That was when my little baby graduated preschool and became a kindergartner! Her school put on a little "recital" and sang us a bunch of songs to illustrate all they had learned through out the year. It was very cute! Libby had a special speaking part where she introduced on of the songs. She actually said her lines in front of everyone up on stage! I couldn't believe she actually did it...she's so shy! I was so proud of her!



Here is my soon-to-be Kindergartner!

All the parents chipped in and bought the school a new sign.
it made for a nice photo op!


Here is Libby with a few of her friends (Ashlyn, Lucy, Sydney)
right after they took the stage. That look on Libby's face is the reason
I didn't think she was actually going to say her lines!


Here is Libby with one of her friends, Emily. I didn't realize until graduation
that my brothers and I used to play with her daddy and his brothers when we were in elementary school! Her mommy always dropped her off at school! I was actually very surprised by how many parents I did know but didn't know it was their kid! Does that make any sense?!

No comments: