Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Saturday, June 20, 2009

Libby and the Semi

Okay, Okay, it has been a long time since my last blog entry! I didn't think I had any pics on my camera and Surprise...I had pictures! So now I have lots of catching up to do, so be patient!

A while back Mike was hauling grain for my brother and he brought the semi by the house one day so Libby could honk the horn, play in the corn, and go for a short ride! It truly was the highlight of her day!

Here she is on top of, and inside the trailer playing in the corn! Corn is fun to play in...its kind of slippery..or like quick sand! My brothers and I used to play in the corn in the grain bins when we were little! It was big fun!

She had to make sure she walked all the way down to the other end to make sure she wasn't missing anything!

Here is Mike heaving Libby up into the trailer. You don't realize how far up these trailers are until you see your baby being hoisted up there!


This is Libby's favorite part...Honking the big air horn!
I'm sure the neighbors thought something was going on.
Libby honked the horn about 7 times!
FYI -- that is corn dust all over Libby. I generally do not let her run around looking so dirty!

No comments: