Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Monday, July 27, 2009

Birthday...part 2

Here are pics from Saturday...party day! It was a little drizzly in the morning, but Libby's party wasn't until 4pm, so it had time to dry out and actually turned out to be a nice afternoon!
Here is Libby dressed in her birthday outfit before the party with her balloons.
This was the first time I bought helium balloons for her birthday and you would have thought I bought her a new corvette! One day it will take more than $10 to impress her!

Here she is with her bouquet of balloons right after I got back from the store! I think she was waiting for them to lift her up into the air so she could fly! (It worked in the movie, "Up," why wouldn't it work for her??


Libby wanted me to fix her hair like the picture of Tinkerbell on her shirt. This was my best attempt. Of course she was trying to see it in the mirror and couldn't, so I took a picture of it for her so could see. Yes, I told you before, I am the coolest mom in the world!



Here she is posing! Sassy little thing isn't she??



Here are some of the kids jumping around on the trampoline.
So much action its hard to get everyone in focus!


Here is Libby with her friend from school, Sydney. This is the closest I could get to having their picture taken together. They were too busy playing to stop for a second! At least Sydney stopped and looked in my direction!


Here's Vosko, Jr., I mean, Josie, playing on the swings. "Wee!"



It's like a clown trying to fit in a clown car! Nathan is in denial about being 10 years old!



Here is Libby's cake! I was in sooooooo much pain from my back that I had to break down and order a cake! That was a first! I've always made special cakes for her birthday. I felt bad, but she didn't even notice!


She is considering her wishes very carefully!


And she's going for it!


I like this picture....
It looks like she is totally bored with opening presents!


See this face? She's just learned to whistle and now does it all the time, whenever the feeling moves her! She's crazy like that!


Libby can't read yet, but luckily she has a cousin who does!


She had so much fun all day! She didn't want anyone to leave!
Thank you to everyone for making my baby's 5th birthday special!

1 comment:

TheDobbs-MainsFamily said...

Happy Birthday Libby - you should have called - we would have drove up and but a boy in the middle of all those little girls and Nathan.