Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fugged and Wowed

For those of you who don't read "Go Fug Yourself" I came acrosss this and thought it was Hilarious! Especially if you follow the celebs...this is dead on for Matt! So I hope it makes your sides ache as it did mine! Enjoy!


CAMILLA ALVES: Hi, honey. I thought you were going to change before you left the house.

MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY: Nah. It's all good, baby.

CAMILLA: From across the room, I thought you were wearing some crazy jumpsuit


.MATTHEW: Just keep livin', Cam. Just keep LIVIN.'

CAMILLA: I AM living. I just would have hoped that you would put another shirt on. You've been wearing that one for three days now.

MATTHEW: Parenthood is WILD, man. It's just so WILD.

CAMILLA: (giant sigh) It is wild, Matthew. But we're in public. This is your movie. I'm tired too, you know, and I managed to put some effort into my appearance.

MATTHEW: I'm just so stoked and awed by the miracle of life, man. We should all be naked right now.

CAMILLA: I do not know what I'm supposed to do with you.

No comments: