Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Friday, September 12, 2008

It was a beautiful day!

Yesterday was such a great day. I was surprised when Libby and I went outside around 11am to find that it was warm and breezy! Not too warm, not too breezy...just right! And no humidity! That is my perfect day! It's been a little chilly at our house this past week so we welcomed the chance to play outside! Libby was playing and I grabbed my camera and played around with it for a while. I got some good shots of Libby. I've posted some in this posting, and the others (in B&W) along the side of the page. I hope you were able to get outside and enjoy the day as we did!

Isn't she just so photogenic? and beautiful?


I love this picture! It really shows her personality!


I think she was trying to climb up the slide with slippery shoes on!


Libby said if you hold your arms up in the air you go down the slide faster! Wee!



Here she is on her tire swing! She only gets to play on it when she is wearing dark clothes because its an old old tire and all the black rubs off on you and your clothes!


In this pics, she appears to just be sitting on a spool...



...But its really this big tower thing Mike built out of industrial size electrical wire spools...Here she is sitting in the middle...

And this is a full view of the tower and her sitting on top. She is way up in the trees! It scares me to watch her climb up that thing, but she loves it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome photos!! She is very photogenic.