Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What have I done to my daughter??

This was this morning....She wanted to take Betty Bunny and Ginger Two to school with her today, even though she knew she had to leave them in the truck while she was in school. She even gave them hugs and kisses good-bye! She's just so sweet!


On this day, she wanted me to take her picture because we were borrowing grandma's Nintendo DS (pictured) and we had to return it after school.


A pic for no particular reason!


She wanted me to take her picture on this day because she was wearing this outfit when she had her pics professionally taken. It will now forever be her "picture" outfit!


I'm beginning to think I take too many pictures of Libby. Or maybe she thinks everyday is "her first day of school." Before we leave for school, not everyday but a lot of the days, she wants me to take a picture of her, with her backpack on, in front of the kitchen door, with my cell phone camera. How can I say no...it's just so funny! And instead of saying, "Cheese" for her picture she says, "Animal Crackers!" which is the name of her school! So here are some pics of Libby before she goes to school!

No comments: