Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Monday, September 22, 2008

Who's Dana??

Here is Libby and "Dana"

Yes, we can teach Ginger to walk up a balance beam and go down a slide, but we can't teach her to chase bubbles!

Have you ever noticed the strange things your kids do and wonder where they came up with such things? I often wonder about some of the things Libby does, but today I'm speaking of one thing in particular! Whenever she plays with her bubbles she tries to catch them with her bubble wand when they are floating around in the air and calls to them, "Dana, Dana!" She calls all the bubbles Dana as she tries to catch them...like she's looking for a lost friend. "Dana Dana Dana!" I don't know how she came up with this game, I don't know how she came up with the name, but it really amuses me to watch her play bubbles! Isn't that why we have kids anyway...to amuse us?

No comments: