Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Friday, October 17, 2008

The Eerie Express!

Yesterday I took Libby and my niece Cassie to the Children's Museum Haunted House. This year's theme was, "The Eerie Express" a haunted train! The girls were very excited about going. I was taking pictures throughout the haunted house, as I did last year, and made it almost to the end when one of the staff told me I couldn't take pictures! What a witch! The lights were on, it wasn't like I was messing anything up! Oh well, I still got plenty of pics! Boo on her! After the haunted train, we went into the museum for a while. And I'm going to finally admit this to everyone....I don't like the children's museum!! There are always those field trips of kids and they are always pushing and shoving and are all over the place! I can't stand it! I get way overstimulated! Libby and Cassie had a good time so that's all that matters....but I think it will be a long time before I go back!
Here is the dynamic duo as we enter...There was some huge construction going on outside so the entrance to the haunted house was moved inside! I don't know what they are building, but it is going to be BIG!

All aboard the Eerie Express!


Oh no...they are on the train tracks and here comes a train! Look out!


This must be one slow train...this lady never made it!


Yummy! Time for dinner....bugs!


Spooky! You can tell they are really freaked out....ok, maybe way deep deep down!


Aah! A monster in the fireplace!


RIP. Again, they are freaked!


Here they are in front of some carcass and some chained up animals!


On the crime scene


This was one of those vertigo tunnels. You walked through on a stationary platform, but the tunnel around you is spinning. It really felt like you were spinning! I was getting dizzy and thought I would fall down if I didn't get those girls moving on through! It didn't seem to bother them, too much! They liked the sensation!


Here they are in the museum now, riding the carousel. I think that's Libby's favorite thing at the museum!

1 comment:

TheDobbs-MainsFamily said...

Christopher is danicing with Libby - He climbed on top of the desk to get closer - so he could touch the screen -- how funny!