Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mondays at Grandpa's

On Mondays my dad has two of my nieces for the day, so we have been going over to his house after Libby gets out of school so she can play with the girls and visit with Grandpa. She gets really excited about going to grandpa's house. Lately though, Libby hasn't been very nice to Julianna. I don't know why! I keep telling her to be nice and sometime in the middle of the week she tells me she will be nice to Julianna now. But when we get to grandpa's house, they all start off getting along, but before we leave Libby isn't being nice. So I was surprised this week to see them get along (until the last 10 minutes..but its a start!) Luckily I had my camera with me to prove they were in fact playing nice with each other!

Let's start with hula hoops! What skill, what talent!

Here is Libby and Julianna playing nicely side-by-side together...smiling and laughing!

If you look closely you can see Julianna running away from Libby. She is actually running around the house while Libby hides under the slide...


...and then Libby scares Julianna as she comes back around and "finds" her! They would take turns hiding under the slide!


School is now in session! Teacher Cassie teaches Libby and Julianna all the important stuff they need to know!


Libby is demonstrating something!


Ah! Teacher's pet! Cassie loves her sister!

No comments: