Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Monday, October 13, 2008

Funny Pics on my Camera!

My dad had borrowed my camera on a few occasions over the past few weeks to take pictures at some tractor shows he was going to. While I was looking over the pictures in my camera, I was skimming through them pretty quickly knowing this is what I would see:...tractors...
...and more tractors!

You can imagine my surprise when I came across these pictures! I had to laugh out loud!



My nieces, Julianna and Cassie dressed up for Halloween! Look at the expression on Julianna's face (on the left)! That is a pirate that means business!


Aah! Now she is a friendly pirate!


I'm not sure what Cassie is supposed to be. But the wig is hilarious!
All this fun took place while they were at my dad's house, which makes the whole that much more funny! Crazy girls!

No comments: