Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Festival @Clarian North

Saturday was the Fall Festival at Clarian North. Since mommy had to work Friday and Saturday, Libby and Daddy went together without me. I took Libby to the fall festival at work last year and she had been asking about it intermittently throughout the year since then! She had fun last year but was still a little shy and didn't participate in too much, so I was anxious to see how she would do this year. She had a great time! Mike said she did everything! She was still very excited and told me all about her day once I got up! Here are a few pics from the festivities:
This is Libby greeting me when I got home from work Saturday morning! She reminded me that she and daddy were going to the fall festival at mommy's work! She was very very excited! She said she was going to bring home a "huge huge big ol' pumpkin!"

Here is Libby riding a little pony. She's such a big girl now! She rode the pony last year, but I had to stay with her while the pony walked around.


Libby getting acquainted with a llama.


Libby in the bounce house. I don't know why I find this picture so amusing! She kind of looks like Pippy Longstocking with her pony tails up in the air like that! (Daddy fixed her hair!)


Here is the lifeline helicopter landing. Libby thought it was really cool to be so close to the helicopter while it was flying!


Here is Libby sitting in a fire truck.


Doesn't she look like she could just take right off for a joy ride??


Here she is looking cute in the pumpkin patch!


Just look at that pose! What a good model she is! She is showing off her butterfly and pumpkin that were painted on her face and hand!


This is Libby after she got home with her pumpkin she got from the festival. I'm not sure why they decided to paint the pumpkin instead of carving it,but she was having fun!

She's concentrating very hard on getting the pumpkin just right!


Twins!? Which is scarier?? That is one spooky pumpkin!

No comments: