Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving has come and gone...now we're getting ready for the Christmas season! These holidays seem to run together anymore. When I was a kid it always felt like a lifetime between Thanksgiving and Xmas! What a difference 30 years and a different perspective makes! Anyway...back to present time...Thanksgiving went well...we had dinner at my house. We had lots of food, of course. I made a few new dishes this year that turned out well so I was pleased about that! First thing this morning Libby & I put up her pink Christmas tree in her room. She was so excited! Of course, she's older now, so she wanted to do the decorating herself. She let me help for a little bit...then we got in a fight because she wouldn't let me help anymore! I went downstairs and did something way more fun anyway...bills! After she finished decorating her Xmas tree by herself, Libby came downstairs and told me she was sorry for not sharing her Xmas tree with me! She's so sweet, when she's not rotten! She also said when we put up the big Xmas tree on Sunday she would share with me! I love decorating for Xmas! I love looking at all the ornaments I've bought over the years...I carefully pick out a few new ones each year. I can get lost in the hallmark store looking at ornaments! Anyway...here are some pics from Thanksgiving! Enjoy!


Wednesday at school Libby's class had a Thanksgiving celebration. They made Indian vests, necklaces, headdress, and drums! Libby thought the drum was pretty cool. Here she is doing her best Indian Princess imitation!


Silly Mike thought I was actually going to cook dinner Wednesday night! Ha! We went out to eat at Mike's Pizza..its yummy and just a few miles from our house! Libby wanted to go in her Indian Princess outfit. She's so funny! Everyone at the restaurant was amused!


This is an example of what you'll let your kids do when you're busy opposed to when you are watching them closely! This is Thursday morning when I was trying to get all the cleaning done. Libby thought it would be fun to sit up on the buffet in the dining room and play with a basket of plastic ware! I think she was up there playing about an hour! I thought about telling her to get down, but then again, she was occupied and having fun, and I was getting my work done!



Someone got a ring!!!


It's Tarah, my older brother's girlfriend! I like her just a teeny bit more than my brother's first wife! I say this because I know she's reading this!! hahaha!


Here is Libby and Tarah...we are really working on Libby's fake smile! She's trying not to close her eyes, but she's trying too hard!


This is after dinner...Libby tricked some Tarah and her parents into playing candyland with her! Tarah's mom won! Go Toni!



Here is Libby with her pink Christmas tree we put up this morning. She remembered that last year we had Libby and Ginger in the picture together for our Christmas cards, so she had to have Ginger in the picture with her again! She's funny that way!


My nieces didn't get to come over for Thanksgiving dinner, so we went over to my little brother's house this morning so they could play for a little while! Libby was being a little booger and closing her eyes on purpose!

No comments: