Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Thursday, July 8, 2010

4th of July

We had a pretty low key 4th of July. Libby and I just relaxed around the house all day, took naps, and just waited for night so we could go see the fireworks. Libby stayed at her dad's house Friday and Saturday and they lit off fireworks there. She couldn't wait to see the BIG fireworks!


Here is Libby as we are leaving the house. She had some left over sparklers that she wanted to take with her. She also decided she better wear her floppy sun hat too! Sometimes I just don't know about that child!

This is at the Tipton fairgrounds. Libby is playing with her sparklers while we wait for the show to begin. Ironically, it didn't occur to me to take any pictures of the fireworks. They are over and done so quickly!


Here is my little sleeping beauty passed out in the truck on the car ride home. Don't worry, I didn't take this picture while I was driving! I waited until we got home! Poor baby, this was the second night in a row that she stayed up until almost midnight! Her bedtime is 8pm in the summer!

No comments: