Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Thursday, July 8, 2010

Libby and the puppies

The puppies are here! The puppies are here!
Libby's dad has inherited Big Sister Michelle's dog, Reianna. She arrived at Mike's house pregnant. The puppies were born July 3rd. Libby was so excited that she was over at her dad's house for their arrival. She called me at work to tell me all about it! I was impressed that she didn't get sick or pass out watching the puppies being born. So here are the pups...they are for sale if anyone wants one. They are pure bred pitbulls.

Here is Libby with the puppy she calls Nanna One. She was the first puppy born and she looks like her mama.

Here is another one of the puppies. I can't tell them apart but Libby can. She had me take pictures of her holding all of them, but they all look the same to me. I'll refrain from posting all the pics as it would look like I'm posting the same picture over and over again!


This is Nanna, the mama and her eight puppies.
However two died the other day. They were the runts.
Six puppies still remain.

No comments: