Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Thursday, July 15, 2010

Picture Day Preview

Every year for Libby's birthday I get her picture taken. I thought once she started school and had school pictures taken, I would stop getting them at the photographer. But so far I haven't. Pictures are my one weakness, especially when they are of my little princess! It really is one of the highlights of the year for me! I start shopping for THE perfect outfit for her around the beginning of the year. The outfit is usually in the closet waiting by April! I'm slightly neurotic, I know! I snapped a few shots of Libby before going to the photographer. I love our photographer, Scott. He has been taking Libby's pictures since she was two. He does such a great job with her!


Looking sassy, as always!

Practicing her twirl.


Working on her pose and smile.


Libby's always so serious!

No comments: