Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to Libby!

Libby's birthday is usually a two-parter. In the morning, before her party, she gets to open her presents from mommy, and then at her party she gets to open the gifts from everyone else. This works for two reasons: First, the presents keep her occupied while I get things ready for the party; Second, I tend to go overboard, so if she opens my presents first, she doesn't spend all that extra time opening presents during her party. And I have to admit, I'm usually pretty excited for her to open my presents! I really am still a kid myself!

Libby had gymnastics on the day of her birthday,
so I bought her a new outfit.
I have incredible restraint!

This sleeping bag was on clearance at Joann Fabrics.
It was originally $50, on sale for $16, so we HAD to buy it!
Look at the smile on her face! How can you say no!?

Finally, the day of the party!
Time to open presents!


A new back pack for school!


It fits perfectly!


Just what she wanted...
A Hannah Montana guitar.
This one plugs into the TV and resembles guitar hero,
Hannah Montana style!

"Most Likely to be Famous"
Definitely!
Libby got plenty of back to school clothes for her birthday.
She will be stylin'!

The new Miley Cyrus CD.
The weeks leading up to Libby's birthday she kept wanting to listen to her Christmas CD in the truck. I was very tempted to give her the new Miley CD early!


A new lunchbox for school.
It's tinkerbell.
Don't mind the slightly deranged look on my daughter's face in this picture.
I swear she's sane! I just caught her at the wrong moment!

Pinkalicious - School Rules

Libby has been dying for this Barbie.
In the Barbie movie, "A Mermaid Tale,"
the main character Merliah has two friends.
Libby already had the Merliah Barbie and one of the friends.
She just needed the last friend. Luckily she got it!
This is also the movie her cake is based on,
per Libby's request!

And here is the one present I've been waiting on since December! It was back ordered until April, and then apparently my order got shipped to some lucky family in Washington, IN. I did not discover this until June. I had so much trouble with the company that sold me the vanity. Never buy from cymax! Horrible customer service! Anyway, I finally got a refund and reordered this vanity from another company and had it sitting in my garage in two days! It took all my will power not to open the box and put the vanity together!


It was worth the wait! Just look how excited Libby is! This is such a cute vanity!
It's nice and sturdy and matches her room perfectly!


I had her play jewelry already in the compartments and her make-up case sitting on top. I bought her a brush to keep in one of the drawers and some new barrettes and rubberbands. The bench has a compartment too. I put her tiaras in there!
Here she is fixing her hair. She's so cute!

Ta-Da!

No comments: