Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day Festivities/2 Birthdays!

All the kids...minus Libby because she wasn't cooperating!


Libby...not cooperating again!


Nathan (9) and Kenzie's (7) Birthday.


Kenzie, my oldest niece. (The Amish-looking guy in the background in my Dad!)



Cassie, my middle niece.


Julianna, my youngest niece. She is 9 months younger than Libby!



Nathan, my nephew! (I don't know what happen to the focus!)


My younger brother, Jack...Daddy to my nieces!


Dylan and Nathan playing ladder ball...it's more challenging than it looks!


Libby on the slip n slide...she's a pro now!


Julianna and Libby playing in the sprinkler.


Libby playing in the sprinkler trying to get a drink!
For Father's Day we had a cookout at Tarah's parents house. It was also Nathan and Kenzie's birthday. All the kids were there and had a good time playing together. I can't believe how grown up they all are now! The two "babies," Libby & Julianna, are 3 and 4 now! We all managed to eat, play, and open presents all before the big storm came blowing through. It didn't last too long...When I left for work (at MN) it had all passed.











No comments: