Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Monday, June 16, 2008

A Snack on the Steps





I don't even know how this all started but anytime Libby is outside playing she wants to have a pack of peanut butter sandwich crackers and eat them on the steps! Oh yes, and a drink too! And she always wants to set them on the first step, not actually up on the deck. Just for spite, when she's not looking I'll move her drink and crackers up to the deck and when she notices they have been moved she'll say, "Hey! I wanted my crackers on this step!" Then I just laugh to myself! My poor little OCD daughter...she gets it honestly from her mama! In the last picture, Ginger Sue Tiger comes along hoping for a crumb...instead she just gets some hugs and kisses from HER mama!! "Aww Ginger!"

No comments: