Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Sunday, June 1, 2008

Race Day/Memorial Weekend Festivities
























Race day Sunday (which I care nothing about!) we were invited to a friend's house for a cookout. Mike & Libby went early in the day and I joined them later that afternoon after I enjoyed a restful 4 1/2 hour nap after working all night! Ah poor me! The people's house we went to have a little girl, Alexus, who is only a month younger than Libby. They were a couple of sweaty little red-faced girls by the time I got there! So here are some pics from their adventures that day....they played in a bounce house, jumped on the trampoline (look at the air below my baby's feet!), had a little kid sized picnic and played with a parachute and a ball! My favorite pic is at the top....that would be my poor little dirty faced tuckered out baby asleep in her car seat on the way home! Poor thing...it only took her a few minutes to pass out! What a busy day!




No comments: