Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Pictures

Libby is 4 1/2 years old and this is the first Christmas I've had of since she's been born! It was so nice! I love being home on Christmas eve and getting the presents and stockings ready and of course being there in the morning when she wakes up -- even if it was at 6:30am this year! I tried to talk her into staying in bed and going back to sleep, but she told me, "No, Santa Clause has been here!" She's too smart for me to outwit anymore! So here are many pics from Christmas...Enjoy!


Here is Libby on Xmas eve leaving cookies and milk out for Santa.

Here is the Xmas tree after I finished putting all the presents out and stuffing the stockings. See, everyone thinks I spoil my little baby, but look closely, there aren't that many presents there!

Look...Even Ginger got a stocking! Libby picked out that little green raincoat for Ginger so she wouldn't get wet! Isn't she so thoughtful?!


Here is Libby before she dives into her stocking..it's not even overflowing! She how well controlled my shopping was this year?!


Libby was very excited about the 10 new socks she found in her stocking! I went a little overboard there!


Libby was so funny this year unpacking her stocking. Every item she pulled out she would neatly arrange on the floor so nothing was piled up, but laid neatly around her! It is at a semi-circle at this point!


The unpacking is complete! Here are all Libby's new treasures! Notice how she is now encircled!

Libby noticed there were two little presents sitting on branches in the tree. She thought that was pretty funny! They were gifts from daddy. We both got new bracelets!

Here is Libby's new bracelet. It's hard to see how cute it is in this picture. It's gold with tiny little flowers etched? engraved? all over it. It's very sweet looking on my little princess!


She's just itching her nose, not getting any boogers! She was very excited about her new book... Paula Deans "My First Cookbook." It has lots of cute little illustrations and kid friendly recipes. We haven't tried any yet.


Libby was nearly trained this year for Xmas. Every time she heard my camera make a little beep when I would focus on her she would look at me and smile, well at least look at me!


Here she is opening one of the many new games she got for Xmas. Mike and I are determined not to play Candy Land again for a very long time! It has been her only game!


Here she is getting ready to open a present from mommy. We don't put any presents out under the tree until she goes to bed Xmas eve, and then all the presents are from Santa. But this one was from mommy!


A month or so ago I had made a pink John Deere for one of our friends who just had a baby girl. Libby was pretty upset when she found out she didn't get to keep the blanket. So I made her one of her own! It's a pink John Deere blanket and it says, "Girls Drive Tractors Too!" Isn't that just the cutest?! OK, maybe not to you city folk, but it is!


Here is Libby helping Ginger open her stocking! It consisted of two new chew toys, a bag of giant bones, a bag of treats, and a new raincoat! What a lucky dog!


Here is Libby opening her 7 princess barbie dolls! Does it really get any better than this? (Aside from the tractor blanket of course!)


This is my favorite gift, although technically it is Libby's! It's a Nintendo ds! She got a my little pony game and cooking mama. Mike and I also got our own games for it too! But I have logged the most hours in it so far!

Here is Libby playing with her new princess barbies and Dora dolls. She's so excited!
Here is a picture of Julianna, my youngest niece, taking pictures! She was just going all around taking pictures of random things! It was pretty funny!


Nathan, in the background, enjoyed playing his new DS games while everyone else finished opening presents and playing with their new toys. Tarah and Libby are playing with her my little pony play set.

Here is my oldest brother Todd and my dad. My Family loves to have their pictures taken!

My Little Pony, My Little Pony!


Here is just a glimpse of the chaos from having four little girls open presents and play all at the same time! This picture actually looks tame!

Libby wanted me to take a picture of one her new "fashion" rings... It's a little pink bunny with glitter on it...Oo La La, tres chic!


Libby is very excited about her new fuzzy lined clogs she got from her Aunt Thel and Uncle Richard!

Libby wasn't cooperating! I was trying to get a nice picture of Libby with her daddy and Mike's brother, Richard. It was a nice thought!
And that concludes our Christmas presentation! Joy to the World, Joy to my family, Joy Joy Joy!

No comments: