Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Friday, January 23, 2009

Libby's Play Date

Libby had her friend Hailey come over yesterday for a play date. I told her about it on Monday that Hailey would be coming over Thursday and I thought I might regret telling her so early since kids have no concept of time. But to my surprise Libby waited very patiently for Thursday to come. Of course, once she woke up Thursday the patience had worn off! Hailey was to come over at 10am and it could not come fast enough! Both the girls were a little shy at first, but they quickly warmed up and began playing together. I tried to get some pictures of them, but they move too quick and when I did catch up, they thought it would be funny to ignore me! Don't they know I have a blog to keep updated?!?! So here is the best I could do:

Here are Libby and Hailey playing tools together. Libby is in a princess dress, Hailey hadn't made it upstairs to the dresses yet. They both had them on at one time! See those little smirks on their faces? That's because I am sitting there saying, "Girls, look at me...Girls! Girls! Look over here...real quick...please, please, please?!" They thought they were being so funny! Those little boogers!
Here they are playing upstairs in Libby's pink room (I designated "pink" room because she chooses to sleep in the "blue" room that I made for Nathan!) Libby as usual, is being ever so cooperative by showing me her butt! At least Hailey was almost still enough for a picture!


Here are the girls getting ready for nap time, which they never did take because they just kept jabbering back and forth to each other! Libby wanted to tuck Hailey in before I tucked her in her bed in the "blue" room. Libby was acting like a baby and crying! Oh man! AM I glad she didn't actually cry like that when she was a baby! Hailey was so cute... She wanted a pair of jammies to wear for nap time, so we gave her a pair of Libby's. Then when she got them on, she took her clothes and put them in Libby's laundry basket! Such a good little girl! Both the girls had a good time and played really well together and were sad to say goodbye!

1 comment:

Katie said...

HA! Now I can graduate from creepy lurker status* Is this the correct punctuation& (The * = . and & = ? and this is turning into a cryptoquip so I will just be a normal adult and use the right stuff) (disclaimer: I am only agreeing to be an adult about my punctuation. Had to clarify that). Those girls are cuties! -Katems