Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend at Grandma's


This past weekend, while I was working, Libby spent the weekend at Grandma's! Libby has never spent a whole weekend away yet! She was ecstatic that she was going to be spending the night at Grandma's for 2 nights! She picked out a bag full of her favorite toys, her favorite pillow and blanket, a stuffed animal to sleep with, and her Nintendo DS so she and Grandma could play together! My mom picked her up just before I left for work on Friday and I started to miss her immediately! I'm away from her every weekend while I work, and she's at home. I don't really miss her then. So why is it, if she's not home when I'm not home, I miss her more? It doesn't make sense! I did stop and say hi to her on my way home from work, and on my way back to work, so it wasn't like I didn't see her ALL weekend! Did I mention my mom only lives 1 mile down my road?? I know, I'm pathetic! Anyway...Libby had soooo much fun with Grandma! They planted seeds for plants that my mom will transplant outside in the spring; They made strawberry jam, went shopping for bargains, played games, did puzzles, ate ice cream...and don't even remember everything they did! Oh yes, Grandma put a tv in Libby's room and let her watch tv when she went night-night and set the timer so it would go off by itself! Like Magic! Libby can't wait to spend the night with Grandma again! And no, you are not missing pictures from the weekend....I didn't take any! Bad Mommy!

No comments: