Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm a Rock Star and I can prove it!

WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL??

1) Pick your Favorite number between 1-9

2) Multiply by 3 then
3) Add 3, then again multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....
4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number.
5) Add the digits together
Now Scroll down ............... . . . . . . . . . .






Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Einstein
2. The Pope
3. Oprah
4. Jesus
5. Bill Gates
6. Gandhi
7. Brad Pitt
8. Billy Graham
9. Jennifer Hoover
10. Barack Obama


I told you so! I just have that effect on people....one day you too can be like me....
Stop picking different numbers! Deal with it!

1 comment:

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.