Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Group 3 Predictions

It has been a slow week for Libby and I have nothing to blog about regarding her! I'm sure I could think of something...it's not like she is a rock! But nothing new and exciting...SO I will continue to blog about American Idol, because I know people like Tarah are counting on it! So Tarah, here is my summary and predictions from last nights show:

Overall, I thought group three performed better than the other two groups! Therefore is was not as painful to watch but actually enjoyable! Also they did elaborate a little more about the mysterious wild card round which will be coming up. Three contestants from each group are picked to move to the top 12; The remaining three contestants will be brought in from the wild card competition.

So on to my picks:


Top Girl -- Lil Rounds
She sang a Mary J Blige song last night and did great!
She has been consistently great throughout, so you know the other girls were thinking, "Oh crap, I'm in her group? I'll never make it through!" If she doesn't win, she will definitely be in the top three.

Top Guy -- Jorje Nunez
He sang an Elton John song last night and I was pleasantly surprised!
I thought he might come out singing Menudo or something.
It was also really cute at the end of the judges feedback when he was so
overwhelmed he said he can't think in English so started speaking in Spanish!
I'm not sure about his longevity, but I think he will make it through tonight.

Next In Line -- Felicia Barton
She sang Alicia Keys, like everyone seems to be doing this year,
but she did it well. I am a little confused about her situation though, so if anyone can enlighten me, I would appreciate it! She got eliminated at the final round in Hollywood week, but she got a call from the producers and invited her back. But there are still just 36 contestants. So did some quit or get disqualified and she was their replacement choice? They definitely left out some details!
Anyway, I think she is strong enough to make it through the next round!



Alt Pick -- Scott Macintyre
This is the blind guy. He did a decent job last night, but I think some others were better than him. Although you never know how heavy the sympathy vote is going to weigh! So I am picking him as a possibility. I'm not sure how this one will play out!
So stay tuned this evening and see if your fave made it through!
And yes, I am working on commission from AI to type up these reviews each week! Thought you knew?!

1 comment:

TheDobbs-MainsFamily said...

Great visionary that you are! There was one girl that was disqualified because she has a recording contract - and also is dating or "close friends" with the executive member of the England show --- Kara even said "I think I know you" when she came out in the first audition --- so to be far - she was removed -- of course i do not remember her name