Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Monday, March 23, 2009

Libby's First Bowling Adventure

For the first time in a very long time, I had Friday night off! I wasn't about to waste my Friday night sitting at home! I thought it would be fun to take Libby and Nathan bowling! Libby was so excited to go bowling! Even though she has never been before, she plays a bowling game when she goes over to her Uncle Richard and Aunt Thel's house...and that is very fun...so she just couldn't imagine what real bowling was going to be like, but she knew it would be fun! And Nathan was going too! For Libby, it doesn't get much better than that!

Unfortunately, we weren't going until 730pm and Libby couldn't wait that long! I took her over to Nathans house so she could play with him and the Wii! I wish I had my video camera with me so I could have made a movie of her doing Wii Fit! It was very entertaining!

Anyway we finally made it to the bowling alley! Libby had so much fun! She bowled a 63 her first game! Not bad for a beginner, especially considering I only bowled a 91! (Did I mention I was on the bowling team in middle school? Obviously, I wasn't the star player!) Libby had so much fun, she wanted to go back on Saturday and bowl again! She was a little disappointed when we told her she would have to wait until another time!



Libby and Nathan at the lane.

Libby and Daddy.


Libby getting ready to bowl!


Now we wait and wait and wait for the ball to make
it down the lane!



Woo-hoo! As long as she knocked a pin over it was
a good enough reason to do a little dance!




Here's Nathan being crazy, getting ready for his turn!
I'm not sure what Libby is doing to her face!



According to Nathan, Bowling Alley pizza is the best!


Libby worked up an appetite from so much bowling,
she needed a snack before she went to bed...at 10pm!



Here is a little clip of my bowling machine in action!

She went over the foul line twice, but otherwise she did a good job!

Here's another little clipette of Libby doing her thing!

1 comment:

Tarah Ashlea said...

I taped her on the Wii Fit, I'll send them to you:)