Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Friday, March 13, 2009

Libby and her Pettiskirt

Yesterday, Libby's pettiskirt finally arrived! Even though it was minutes before nap time, I couldn't wait for her to try it on! OMG! Every little girl must have one of these! They are so cute! Libby couldn't wait to start twirling and dancing around in it! There are just a few things I'm a little disappointed in: I may have not picked the best color! Apparently, the model wearing the outfit online was not as pale as my little Libby! After she had it on a while it was getting better. Maybe she'll get a little color this summer! Secondly, they advertised "adjustable elastic waistband." I don't agree with the "adjustable" part. It has an elastic waistband, but it doesn't have any holes in it to tighten the waistband! I had to pull the waistband out to tighten it, then tie it in a knot! Luckily, the bow covered that mess up! But otherwise Libby and I are both overjoyed with this new "princess dress!" Of course, I didn't think to put her hat or headband on that go with the outfit until she had already changed out of it! Next time! So for your viewing pleasure, here are some pix of Libby doing her thing in her pettiskirt:




Ta Dah! Isn't this the cutest outfit ever? I will need to find some leggings though,
because she does kind of look like a can-can girl with her panties showing!

Here she is the first time she sat down with the skirt on! Libby thought it was so funny and cool the way the skirt just fluffs up around her!
Go...Go now! Your little girls must have one!


Here is Libby, looking like Cinderella!
(That's exactly was she told me when I posed her this way!)


Now the show begins!
She has decided she is Miss America dancing like
Cinderella at the ball!
What an imagination!


Look at spin on this impressive twirl!



I swear she danced and twirled for 20 minutes straight!
We were late getting our naps!


I'm hoping when she gets her pix taken this summer,
the photographer can capture he in a twirly spin like this!
Except, I would like to see her face!

Here's the money shot!
This reminds me of that "scandalous" picture of Princess Diana,
when she first started dating Prince Charles. The paps took her picture in a dress with the sun behind her and you could see her legs through her dress!
Does anyone remember that, or am I on my own again?!?!
Ok, just checking...Thanks!


Here is Libby sitting down again...
But this time she is hiding her hands! She thought it
was so funny that her dress was so fluffy she could hide
most of her arms inside it!

Were the pictures not enough to convince you how irresistible these pettiskirts are? Here's a movie of my little Miss America Cinderella!

1 comment:

TheDobbs-MainsFamily said...

come on slacker - 2 weeks with no update -- that's just not like you