Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!



Libby was so happy when she found out is was my birthday today, she went to work right away and made me a birthday card! She is so sweet! In case you need help deciphering her card...the person on the card is me...all the hearts are because she loves me bunches! She also wanted to know if all her cousins were coming over for my birthday party and if we could make me a cake! Kids are funny! They don't realize that once you get old and have your own kids that your own birthdays really aren't a big deal anymore! What am I doing to celebrate, you may ask? Hmmm...I thing I will work tonight! If I'm super lucky I will get to float! That would make my birthday that much more special!

No comments: