Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Sunday, August 15, 2010

2nd trip to Ft. Wayne

Summer really got away from me this year! I had lots of things planned for Libby and I to do...in my head anyway! Before I knew it we had 2 weeks until school started again. So I tried to cram all of our summer fun into one week! I wanted to take Libby to the Ft. Wayne Zoo again because it is such a fun place! Libby wants it to be our new zoo!
This is Libby's favorite thing...the sky ride!
We rode it 5 or 6 times before the day was over.
She even spotted a groundhog and a baby bunny down on the ground from way up in the air. This is how I know she did not inherit my eyes!

I think these are supposed to be dinosaur eggs.
Libby thinks its hilarious to pretend she's hatching!

She hatched twice!


She loves the pony rides too!
This little pony is named Cookie.


And this big fella is Smokey.
She is not scared at all to get up on that big horse.
I was scared to death of horses when I was little!

Taking a spin on the carousel.


The last time we were at the Ft. Wayne Zoo, we didn't get a chance to ride the log ride. She thought it was cool because we went through two tunnels with misters and got wet!


She likes the goats too.
Libby likes all animals actually.
Before we left the zoo we stopped in the gift shop and she picked out a baby tiger stuffed animal and named it Hannah Montana,
of course.
It was a good day... just me and my baby!

No comments: