Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Todd gets Married!

My older brother, Todd, finally tied the knot and married his girlfriend, Tarah! The ceremony and reception was outside, but despite the heat and humidity, everyone managed to have a good time!
Here is my little princess before the wedding.

Here are the flower girls! They were very excited about being in the wedding!


What a bunch of cuties!


Having a little fun while posing for pictures.


Nathan, Kenzie, Cassie, Libby, Julianna.
We sure do make some cute kids!!


These kids love being goofy!


The blushing bride and her flower girls.


The new Hoover's...
Todd, Tarah, Nathan

I don't know the last time my brothers and I and all of our kids were actually in a picture together!!


The best part of the evening was watching all the kids movin' and groovin' on the dance floor. They were having so much fun! I don't think they even realized it was hot!


The DJ even played Miley Cyrus for them!


Dancin' Dancin' Dancin' Machine!

No comments: