Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Monday, January 24, 2011

Lounging at Home

Winter is long and it seems most of our time is spent at home these days. Once in a while we get some visitors...like my nieces! I took advantage of having all these girls around and practiced my newly acquired braiding skills. I still need more practice. I'm a little slow. Hopefully soon I will be swift enough to braid Libby's hair before school!

Libby and I were at the grocery store and she saw these mini bananas. I thought they would taste different, maybe a little sweeter, but they tasted the exact same. She had fun eating them anyway. I'm not really sure why you need a mini banana though.

Libby is lounging on the couch in her snuggie. It's a good thing she is always warm and toasty. I'm not sure that snuggie would be enough to warm me up when I'm cold!


Here is Cassie modeling her hair-do.


Not too bad!



Libby and Julianna got matching braids...because they like to copy off each other!


Kenzie didn't get her braids until later because she was busy playing Barbies.

No comments: