Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Daddy's Birthday!

Yesterday was Mike's Birthday...He's 46! As my friend Vosko was kind enough to tell him, "That's a fat man's pants size!" Hahaha! Yes, he appreciated that! Libby and I made him a German chocolate birthday cake that morning and we all went out to eat at Red Lobster last night for dinner. Libby of course, wanted to be fancy and wear her "princess" dress. I tried to explain to her that her princess dresses don't have any sleeves and it's too cold outside. She wouldn't change her mind. So I made her wear a turtle neck and tights under her dress, not sure how it would turn out...she still looked beautiful!! Libby being Libby, decided after dinner, while we were waiting for our check, that she would entertain us. She got up and started dancing to the music playing in the restaurant. Of course my camera was at home! So you'll just have to imagine how funny it was seeing this little girl in a princess dress dance around and shake her booty to that muzac soundtrack they were playing at Red Lobster! I think it made Mike's birthday!


Here's Libby being fancy in her princess dress!

Libby and the birthday boy, the 46 year old birthday boy!

Just to clarify...I am not that old! Mike is way older than me! I'm still a spring chick...still in the low 30's!!! hahaha!

No comments: