Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A day with the babysitter

I was supposed to work Monday night and had made arrangements for Libby to go to the sitter on Tuesday. I ended up not working but sent Libby to the sitter anyway! She thought I did work and was home sleeping...Sorry Libby, mommy's a liar sometimes! I was feeling slightly guilty for sending her since I was at home all day, but I rationalized it by saying I had lots of Turkey Day stuff to do. Anyway when I went to pick her up she had all these crafts that they had done that day. I was happy she went to the sitter after all! I really like this lady she goes to...she's a retired elementary school teacher! The two times Libby has gone they have done crafts AND they get hot lunches...better than what I fix Libby at home for lunch! I want to start going to the sitter too!! Anyway here is Libby modeling her Thanksgiving attire she made at Linda's house! She is wearing and Indian headdress, an Indian vest made out of a brown paper bag...its really cute, but its hard to see in the pic how cute it is...and a necklace made out of different colored pastas and beads! And yes, we are still working on her fake smile! That is why she is cheesing so hard in the pic! She's pretty silly!

No comments: