Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Sunday, November 16, 2008

School Pics

I'm not sure what put me in this generous mood, but I thought I would post some amusing pictures for your viewing pleasure. At first, I was just going to post Libby's school pic for this year, but then I started digging around in my picture archives and found some of my old school pictures. I know they will be good for a laugh or two! Hope you enjoy!

Here is Libby and her classmates. She's so cute! Check out her expression in the group photo!

This is me when I was 6mths old! See, I started out pretty cute, huh?


This is our only family picture! We are 1,2,3 yrs old in this pic! This is also the only picture of me where I think Libby & I even look a little alike, even though everyone always tells me she looks just like me! Ok, maybe when I was two!


This picture makes me laugh! This is when I was in 3rd grade (1st person on left, bottom row; My brother Todd is in 2nd row, 4th person). This is grades 3-5 combined! We all shared a classroom. It was a small school! I'm glad my pic is so small so you can't really see all the hideous freckles all over my face! I hated my freckles! Everyday I look at Libby's face and pray she doesn't get my freckles!


I'm not sure how old I am in this picture, but check out the fro! I know it was the 80's! I was on an adventure with my grandpa and his wife, who is in the picture with me. Check her out, she's wearing a pimp hat! I think this picture was taken at Lookout Mountain in TN. I'm not sure where we were going!


Look how innocent I am here! I think this must have been me in the 8th grade. At first, I thought this was one of my high school pictures, but then I noticed I have braces and I got those off in 8th grade! SO there you go, Little Jenny in 8th grade at Plaza Park Middle School, Evansville, IN. Go Pacers!

What a transformation! This is me my senior year, Dec 1991, Tipton HS. I thought I was a punk rock girl back then. If this was a full body shot, you would also see that I am wearing jeans and combat boots! I wore those dang combat boots until they had holes in the soles...four years I think!


Ahh...I wish my hair was this pretty again! Shiny & healthy and just the right amount of curl, not like my afro from the 80's! This was the summer before I started nursing school! What a young spry thing I was back then!

1 comment:

TheDobbs-MainsFamily said...

Christopher and I watched all of Libby's videos -- He thinks she is great! Better than Dora. - he really liked the singing and dancing ones.