Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Friday, November 14, 2008

High School Musical 3

Thursday night High School Musical was playing at the theater in Tipton, so I decided it would be pretty painless to take Libby to see it there. Of course, Libby didn't want to go with just me, she wanted to bring a friend. So we called her friend Lexi and she went with us. The girls were very excited to go to the movies! It was the last night for the movie so there weren't very many people at the theater. However, we did run into the girl's teacher, Mrs. Whitesell and a girl from Libby's class. The girls did good sharing their popcorn and drink, but once the movie began they started fighting over the arm rest! Libby decided to come sit on my lap instead. This hurt Lexi's feelings and she started crying because she thought Libby didn't want to be her friend. I started to think, "What have I gotten myself into? You can't take 2 4yr old girls to the movies!" But soon enough the girls got into the movie and the music. They stood up and started dancing around and clapping and cheering! I thought it was pretty cute, but I think someone was annoyed because they ssshh'd us! I do wish I would have known the movie was nearly 2 hours long! It was a bit too much for the girls! But all in all, it was a good night! Oh yes, and cheap too! Let me break it down for you city folk...
3 tickets to HSM3 = $8.00 (total!)
popcorn and drink = $2.83
Singing and dancing with Troy & Gabriella = Priceless!

No comments: