Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Sunday, November 23, 2008

My lil' friend turns Six!

I have a little friend, Austin. I met him when I worked at Methodist. He was a 28-weeker then, and now he just celebrated his 6th birthday! It's hard to believe it has been that long already! It just seems like yesterday when I would go over to his crib around 4am because he was fussy. Little Austin liked to have a snack at 4am! So I would secretly give him an uncharted little "snack" (because babies in the NICU only get to eat every three hours and only how much the doctors decide)! Then I would rock him and we would both take a little nap together in the rocking chair! He was a sweet little baby! I stayed friends with his parents, which was very easy to do because they were already friends with my brother! They have two kids now, Austin and Hailey, and I have Libby. It's nice when we can get together and the kids can play. Here are some pics from Austin's Birthday party Saturday...I forgot my camera and had to use my cell phone. The picture quality is so bad, I'm almost embarrassed to post them!

Gavin, (Austin's cousin) Austin, Libby, Hailey

Austin opening presents


Hailey, Libby, Austin playing together


Hailey and Libby playing dolls together.
Austin and Me at the hospital. He was going home very soon! What a little peanut he was!

No comments: