Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Monday, February 2, 2009

Libby's 2nd Weekend Away from Home!

While Mike is vacationing in Florida, Libby has been spending the weekends away from home while I work and sleep my weekend away. This was her second weekend away and she spent it with her Uncle Richard and Aunt Thel. She was so excited to be spending the weekend with them. She had a great time and I missed her so much! Uncle Richard lives way on the other side of Tipton, so I had to go ALL weekend without seeing her! Poor Mama! I also took Ginger the Wonder Dog to my dad's for the weekend so she wouldn't be in her cage all weekend like she was last weekend. So the house was a little empty and a little quiet! Something I haven't had since I was a young, spry, single girl living in the big city!

Here is Richard bringing Libby home from her LONG weekend away. See that little gift bag she is carrying? That's a prize she made for me! Isn't she just the sweetest!?

Here is my prize! Libby made me a little mug with pictures inside that she colored all by herself! It has 3 different pictures that you can interchange, to keep the mug fresh and exciting! We shared some tea out of my special mug last night! I was so happy to have her home...I let her stay up 1/2 hour past her bedtime! Thankfully Mike will be home sometime this week so I won't have to farm out Libby anymore!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Did I fix my comments? I was wondering why I still didn't have any!!! haha