Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Thursday, February 26, 2009

AI - Group 2

Last night brought us group two of the top 36 finalists. What a disappointing night it was! What is up with these contestants!? Last week the performances weren't that great, so I thought they would be so much better this week! Wrong! I don't remember a season where SOOO many of the contestants continually picked the wrong songs! I just watched in disbelief last night! Until this freaky red-head chic Allison came along...


Her pre-performance interview with Ryan was painful! She was trying to be funny, but wasn't getting it done! I didn't really remember her from Hollywood week. I was skeptical going in, thinking she was just another nut case! But Wow! Red-head Freak Girl brought it! She sang Heart - Alone, which is a kickin' rock song...you can't beat Heart! But she was awesome and I was so surprised! So I definitely think she will make it through on the results show tonight!

Unfortunately, it's slim pickins after that! I was able to pick one for top guy...even though I didn't really care for his performance, I think most of America will dig him.


Adam Lambert - He sang Satisfaction by the Rolling Stones. I guess he did better than the other guys, so I think he will be put on through. The judges liked him. We'll see.

I don't even know who to pick for the 3rd place position..it was that bad! I like Kai Kalama, but he didn't do great last night. I liked the girl who sang Bette Davis Eyes, but it wasn't that great. My next choice would be that Megan Joy girl with the tattooed arm sleeve. She was ok too. None of them great, so I just don't know.

So those are my idol predictions for tonight! Did you notice I got 2 out of 3 last week?! I may be the next Simon Cowell!

3 comments:

Tarah Ashlea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tarah Ashlea said...

You really looooove your idol! As long as you blog it, I might as well not watch it! Hahahah Would Libby like to go to the fun frolic thing at TC on March 13th? I will be making cakes for it and Rachel has Nathan but I am hoping we will be able to take him:) We'll see how that goes! Smooches!

Megan Duchemin said...

So I must admit Wed was my first night for idol. I agree with simon most were easy to forget. I liked the guy that sang michael jackson's man in the mirror. But yeah the 16 year old should stick to singing and not talking and I thought the beginning of adams was very musical-ish and painful as simon put it. that's my 2 cents. talk to you later!